Sider

onsdag den 16. marts 2016

Beach Lay-Out by Romy

Hi!
Although summer is still pretty far away, I couldn't resist making a summery lay-out with the gorgeous "Newport" and "Barn Market" collections. I  have had this photo of my niece at the beach for a while and I figured it matched these beautiful papers perfectly.


My lay-out consists of lots of layers of papers. I really enjoyed combining the wonderful blue and brown papers from this collection. I inked the edges of all papers to make the different layers stand out more. 


I further decorated my layout with some gesso, chipboard pieces, resin embellishments and several fussy cut butterflies.


I hope you liked my blogpost.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 kommentar:

  1. Absolut gorgeous creation here again Romy. Really beautiful work.

    SvarSlet