Sider

torsdag den 3. marts 2016

A Birthday Card by Dunja [ Newport Collection ]



Hi Everyone, i hope you're doing well and you are in the spring mood ;)  



I'm glad you stopped by to see my latest card with the gorgeous Papers from Riddersholm Design.


This card is woman's Birthday Card. I used the beautiful newport papers from Riddersholm Design. The stamp image is by Noor! Design, which I colored with Distress Ink's and Sennelier watercolor paints. After I colored the image, I still set some accents on the shadow areas of the flowers with Stickles.



I've used my butterfly dies and used white cardstock. The edges I distressed with brown ink (walnut stain). For the decorations i've used various rhinestones and pearls from my stash.



I enjoyed it very much, to make this card (the measure is 18x18cm).


have a wonderful day

much love
   Dunja




1 kommentar:

  1. Such a beautiful card here Dunja. Really gorgeous work and it really brings out a feeling of spring, so you can almost feel the sun too, when you look at it ha ha. Stunning work and very very well made.

    SvarSlet