Sider

fredag den 29. januar 2016

Delightful: A Barnmarket Layout by Cathi


This week I would love the share a layout I made using the beautiful Barnmarket collection. I chose the stunning Any Man paper as my base.


I used the Blackboard papers (both sides) for my layers and many of the cut outs pieces in the collection from the Barnmarket page which I just love to tuck into my layers and use as titles. I used some fun Tim Holtz paper clips which I clipped onto my vintage image, and one of Reneabouquets gorgeous butterflies.


I just love the vine and nest I found in my stash and added them to my layout, tucking in another cutout and adding some masking and molding paste.


To finish off my layout I made a mini cluster in the bottom corner, adding more gorgeous blue and brown flowers from Prima and Petaloo and one of Reneabouquets butterflies. I added another cutout, "Life is What You Make it" from the collection.


I just love the colors Connie used in this collection, beautiful! 
Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting and thanks for looking!




1 kommentar:

  1. A beautiful LO here again Cathi, sooo beautiful and well made

    SvarSlet