Sider

tirsdag den 29. december 2015

White as Snow- Christmas Cosy collection-by Keren Tamir



Hi Everyone,
Its Keren here with a new layout for Riddersholm Design using the Christmas Cosy collection



I used the Cosy Cutout paper for the background. One of the sides has this beautiful dark wintery layout. It looks like a snowy wintery night. It already has white snow splatters in the background so it was perfect for this layout.



Our dogs fur is white as snow and so I thought it was perfect for this wintery layout. I stencilled some snowflakes in the background and then framed the photo with a sparkly frame. 



Finally I added some neutral coloured flowers and title to finish the layout.



Thank you so much for visiting the Riddersholm Design blog

To see more of my work visit my blog HERE
Have a wonderful day!!

Keren


2 kommentarer:

  1. Such a beautiful LO here Keren, you´ve done such a wonderful job on this here, it´s fabulous work.

    SvarSlet