Sider

torsdag den 23. juli 2015

'Special friends' by Marta + VIDEO tutorial

Hello everyone,

It is Marta Lapkowska here!
I am was delighted when I was asked to join the Riddersholmdesign group as a guest designer. Creating your art with most beautiful papers is like a dream. I could not wait to get my hands on stunning paper collections from Connie.
Today I would love to share with you my first creation.
I created layered card and some small treat for you - VIDEO tutorial.


I used mix of two stunning paper collections Vintage Venture and Tailgate Marked.
You will see beautiful colours, details and patterns on all the pages.





You can see the whole creative process.
I hope you will enjoy my make and find some inspiration for yourself.



Happy creating, Marta x


6 kommentarer:

  1. Sooo beautiful work here again, I just love these papers sooo beautiful too, and then it´s much easier to make great work too. Awesome video too, well done.

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful card, Marta! Loved seeing the video.

    SvarSlet
  3. MORE THAN BEAUTIFUL Marta... I am awed. The paper is soo lovely but what you DO with it all is just FABULOUS. In love with this one! And you too!!! j.

    SvarSlet
  4. MORE THAN BEAUTIFUL Marta... I am awed. The paper is soo lovely but what you DO with it all is just FABULOUS. In love with this one! And you too!!! j.

    SvarSlet
  5. Hallo marta,
    Wat een mooie en prachtige creaties maak jij,hoop er nog veel te zien van jou.
    Bedankt om het te delen met ons WoW WoW WoW .
    Mvg Gina

    SvarSlet