Sider

tirsdag den 17. december 2013

Country Christmas...







Well this is my last post for 2013.....wow can't believe 2014 is almost here.   Are you all ready for Christmas?   I had to get in one last project for Riddersholm...I love their Christmas lines.  This project was extra special because I made it for some family friends in Montana.  I used a combination of A Christmas story and the new Our Country Christmas .  I added some lovely ribbons, laces, and bits and bobs.   I hope you enjoy...and have a very merry Christmas!   hugs, cherry

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is sure to be a treasured gift! Love those old-fashioned images.

    SvarSlet
  2. WOW a really gorgeous project, that you can be sure, they´ll just LOVE. These papers are just soo awesome and so beautiful. I´ve also used both lines for secveral cards and stuff this year, and these papers are a sure winner, no matter what you´re doing with them, and you made a wonderf here.

    SvarSlet