Sider

mandag den 18. marts 2013

You always make my heart smile....









Salutations to you!  Cherry here for Riddersholm Designs today!  I have a sweet little vintage card for you.  I have been wanting to create a mosaic heart for awhile now.  I have seen so many pretty creations using them.  I wanted a tattered old fashion look and knew my Riddersholm papers would be perfect.   I started with several of the beautiful papers mixing collections.  I used Huntington Garden and A Christmas Story for my background papers.  I die cut a heart from the vintage Junk paper from the  Fall Flea Market  line .  I used the diecut for my pattern and where I wanted to place my buttons.  I played around with them and layered them.  Once I knew where I wanted them I used hot glue to adhere them.  I added some corrugated cardboard I shabbied up to the bottom portion of the card.  From there I added my sentiments and seam bindings.  I had to tuck a sweet Paper rose into the middle of the ribbon and I was done!  Hope you enjoy...and maybe try or own heart out?   Great way to use up some of those buttons we all like to stash!   hugs, cherry

1 kommentar: